Rochester Youth Cycling Club 2023 Grid 1
THE NUMBERS FOR THE FOOTBALL SQUARES WILL BE SELECTED WHEN THE GRID IS FILLED.
How it works:
Once all the squares have been selected, we will randomly pick numbers from 0-9 for each team in the Super Bowl, and assign that number to a particular row or column. These numbers represent the last number in the score of each team. In other words, if the score is AFC 17 - NFC 14, then the winning square is the one with an AFC number of 7, and an NFC number of 4.
Please use the link at the bottom of the page to select your squares. Then you can pay for your squares by any of the following options:
- Paypal- email@example.com or https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=7PAHQFWCEBBBA
- Venmo- @rycclub or http://www.venmo.com/u/rycclub
- Checks made out to Rochester Youth Cycling Club can be collected by riders
- Cash can be collected by riders
Since this is a Fund Raiser 50% will be distributed among the users with the Winning Square. RYCC has chosen to give 3% of the money raised to Damar Hamlin's charity The Chasing M's Foundation and the remaining 47% will go to support RYCC. Thank you for your support!
Winnings Breakdown for Squares
- End of 1st Quarter: 10%
- End of 2nd Quarter: 10%
- End of 3rd Quarter: 10%
- End of Game: 20%
- Payout 3% to The Chasing M's Foundation
- Payout to RYCC: 47%