Texas Dawgs- 2021 College Football Rose Bowl Semifinal Pool 3
THE NUMBERS FOR THE FOOTBALL SQUARES WILL BE SELECTED WHEN THE GRID IS FILLED.
Once all the squares have been selected, we will randomly pick numbers from 0-9 for each team in the Sugar Bowl National Semifinal, and assign that number to a particular row or column. We will pick 2 winners per quarter, a forward winner and a backward winner, as described below.
The column and row numbers represent the last number in the score of each team. In other words, if the score at halftime is Clemson 24 - Ohio State 17, then the winning forward square is the one with an Clemson number of 4, and a Ohio State number of 7. The backwards winning square is the square with the Clemson number of 7 and the Ohio State number of 4. We will pick a forward and backward winner for each quarter.
Since this is a Fund Raiser, 60% of the proceeds will go to Texas Dawgs Baseball, and the other 40% will be distributed among the Participants with the Winning Square. Payments will be taken via venmo, paypal, cash or check. The paypal account can be found at PayPal.Me/txdawgs, search for Jessica Kerrigan on paypal or send money on Paypal to email@example.com and the Venmo account @Rob-Kerrigan.
Winnings Breakdown for Squares
- End of 1st Quarter: 10% ($150 forward and $50 backward in all 4 quarters)
- End of 2nd Quarter: 10%
- End of 3rd Quarter: 10%
- End of Game: 10%
- Payout to the Charity: 60%